Anthony Murray practices law in New York. He has been practicing law in private practice as well as being a corporate counsel. Anthony’s experience includes working for the largest hedge fund administrator (Citco Fund Services) as Associate General Counsel, Europe and subsequently Associate General Counsel, Americas.
His international legal experience includes advising on corporate law, financial services law and regulatory licenses (including new ventures as well as ongoing license matters) as well as compliance matters, corporate governance, fund formation and litigation. Most of his work has a cross-border aspect. In his current role at Murray LLP he is primarily involved forming hedge funds and private equity funds, international legal transactions, commercial and contract law matters.
He also regularly provides legal advice on U.S. Corporations and Limited Liability Companies, the drafting of contracts as well as assisting with the resolution of contentious disputes. He currently acts as a Court-Appointed Receiver in the State of New York pursuant to Part 36 of the Rules of the Chief Judge. Anthony is also admitted to the United States Federal Courts for the Southern District and the Eastern District of New York.
- University of Dundee, Scotland – Bachelor of Laws (LL.B (Honours)), First Class Honors (1996)
- University of Dundee, Scotland – Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (1997)
Bar Admissions/ Other Information:
- Solicitor (Lawyer), Scotland (1999), Member Law Society of Scotland
- Attorney-at-Law, New York (2006)
- United States District Courts (Federal) – Southern District of New York (SDNY) and Eastern District of New York (EDNY)
- Licensed In-House Counsel, New Jersey (2010-2012)
- Notary Public, Scotland & New York
Tel: 1 212 729 3045
Fax: 1 646 568 9030
Corporate Documents & Information