Anthony Murray is a member of Murray LLP. He has been practicing law since 1997 in private practice as well as being a corporate counsel. Anthony’s experience includes working for the largest hedge fund administrator (Citco Fund Services) as Associate General Counsel, Europe and subsequently Associate General Counsel, Americas.
His international legal experience includes advising on corporate law, financial services law and regulatory licenses (including new ventures as well as ongoing license matters) as well as compliance matters, corporate governance, fund formation and litigation. Most of his work has a cross-border aspect. In his current role at Murray LLP he is primarily involved forming hedge funds and private equity funds, international legal transactions, commercial and contract law matters.
He also regularly provides legal advice on U.S. Corporations and Limited Liability Companies, the drafting of contracts as well as assisting with the resolution of contentious disputes. He is also eligible to act as a court-appointed Receiver in the State of New York pursuant to Part 36 of the Rules of the Chief Judge.
- University of Dundee, Scotland – Bachelor of Laws (LL.B (Honours)), First Class Honors (1996)
- University of Dundee, Scotland – Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (1997)
- Solicitor (Lawyer), Scotland (1999), Member Law Society of Scotland
- Attorney-at-Law, New York (2006)
- Licensed In-House Counsel, New Jersey (2010-2012)
- Notary Public (Scotland, New York & New Jersey)
Tel: 1 212 729 3045
Fax: 1 646 568 9030
Corporate Documents & Information